The good new foreword
- Hotels like us are not affected by official closures and we are happy to welcome you as hotel guests.
- In addition to the usual breakfast and dinner, you can now have lunch with us:
- Welcome to the Lochstafel restaurant in the Le Petit Relais restaurant. All the information here ..., exclusively for hotel guests, during the official closure of other restaurants.
- During your stay with us you have a fixed table.
- We ask that you always wear your mask in the hotel, except in your room or when you are sitting at the table in the restaurant.
- The ski area is always open.
- Winter hiking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, etc. can be practiced at any time.
- Off-spots: our internal list for sidewalks that are not included in the winter maps
- winter tourist inveractive card
more detailed the current status regarding official requirements
- Everything you need to know about the current situation in our region
- However, there is a curfew from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. for hotel guests. The exception is New Year's Eve: the curfew on January 1 is only from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- The other restaurants will be closed from December 22 to January 22
- The hotel's own guests may consume meals.
- 4 people can sit together at the same table (exception if the group consists of the same household). 2 households to be restricted.
- It is not for the federal government to issue a license to operate ski areas, but for the cantons. The necessary comprehensive protection concepts have been developed by the ski lifts and implemented accordingly since the beginning of December. Municipalities across the region have made sufficient testing capacity available for people with symptoms of Covid-19. The canton collects daily the current occupancy rates of hospitals across the canton with regard to Covid19 patients and patients with ski accidents, distinguishing between occupancy in normal service and in intensive care unit. In the event of a worsening of the occupancy situation, the operating licenses for the ski areas would be withdrawn accordingly.
We hope this information will give you the best current insight possible. You are also welcome to contact us by phone to answer your other questions.
We are convinced that both our house and the region offer enough space and sufficient safety distance and that you can move around safely.
- Cancellations (or partial cancellations) up to 30 days before the date of arrival are free of charge. Up to 7 days we charge 50%, less than 7 days and in the event of early departure 100% of the booked arrangement must be paid.
- We have shortened the free cancellation period from 45 days to 30 days. Please contact us before this deadline to check the current situation regarding your reservation together.
- Do you have insurance, e.g. an existing household insurance or coverage in the health insurance, etc.? We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance for any cancellation. In the case of flat rates, we recommend that you also insure dinner. With the following recommendation, new insurers get insurance from CHF 39.00 resp. can insure 6% of the package price: Travel protection package Classic from Allianz Travel
- In the event of an officially decreed closure of the ski area, the services booked with us are subject to payment: however, we will also issue you a credit note without deductions with a validity of 2 years for services not used.
- Please note that any cancellations must be made in writing.
- The terms and conditions are valid